Friday, July 22, 2016

Friday Favorites!

I'm SO happy it's Fri-yay!!!!!  We've had a busy night and I'm thrilled it's finally the weekend!!!


 
Today I'm linking up to show some of my favorite things from the week.

1. Norah Jones-Last night my friend Inez  and I went to her concert.  It was an outside show and people bright blankets and chairs to sit on.   It was a beautiful night and the perfect night for an outdoor show. 
I love being right up front for concerts and we managed to get up to the front row for the concert.  It was fabulous.  We had a blast! 

 

 

 

2. Tonight we are having a family fun night at home!  This summer has been so busy and the 4 of us haven't had a night home together in a long time.  We are going to cookout, play cards and have a bonfire.  I can't wait!  Graig and I are hosting a pitch tournament at the end of the summer so we are gong to play tonight so the kids can learn to play too.  I'm looking SO forward to tonight!

 

3. This weekend is induction weekend at the Baseball Hall of Fame. We are going to go watch the parade on Saturday night which is always fun! 

 

4.  Hydrangeas are my absolute favorite summer flower (after peonies) and they are in bloom all over now!   It makes me so happy to see them.  Some friends and I are putting together 12 hydrangea arrangements today for our friend Amy's mother in laws funeral reception tomorrow.  It's a sad time for her family but I'm so glad we can help out by doing the arrangements.  

 

I hope you have a great weekend
Xoxo

1 comments:

Bright on a Budget said...

That concert looks like fun! And we're doing a pizza and movie night at my house tonight:) I love the hydrangeas. Being able to help by doing the arrangement is such a great way to honor someone.

By the way, I co-host the High Five for Friday linkup. I'd love it if you stop by and linkup with us today!!! The linkup goes live at 8 am eastern time on Fridays, and each week, we choose a blogger who linked up the week before to be our featured blogger. Hope to see you there!

Tif
www.brightonabudget.com