Friday, June 8, 2018

Friday Favorites!


Today I'm linking up with Erika, Andrea and Narci to share my favorites from this week!


1.  Yesterday was our 21st wedding anniversary!   We celebrated by walking downtown and going to a nice dinner on our Main Street. We also walked at got and got ice cream.  It was a great night!!!   If you need us today we’ll be cleaning our house getting ready for our second baseball family to arrive tonight.


2. Ava went to her first prom last weekend.   Her best friend Mary is an aspiring photographer and took beautiful pictures of Ava and her date.   I just love these pictures of them together.


3.  Tuesday night I volunteered serving beer at a concert at Ommegang.  It was such a fun night and we made $3500 in tips for the YMCA!

4.  Wednesday night my friend Rachael and I took our friend Heather to dinner to celebrate her birthday.  Origins is a local, organic cafe in a beautiful greenhouse.  It’s family owned and they have the best food!   We went there and had a amazing dinner.  It was so fun and the night was a great way to celebrate Heather who is a total foodie and loves trying new, healthy delicious food. The meal was a prix fixe and was so delicious!   We had a great night!




5.  Last month I was elected to be the President of my garden club.  On Wednesday we planted flowers on the Main Street in our town.  There are about 40 planters on Main Street and the garden club members filled them up with beautiful flowers!!



6.  Yesterday I met with some alumni who graduated 60 years ago from the College where I work.  They are all sorority sisters and wanted to know about sorority life at the College today.  It was so fun chatting with them about their time at Oneonta.  



That’s it for me this week.  I hope you have a fabulous weekend!!!
Xoxo


1 comments:

Melanie said...

Happy Anniversary!!! How cool to be in a garden club! =)

Have a great weekend! Melanie | Toots + Dill Blog