Wednesday, June 6, 2018

Prom Night

This weekend Ava went to her first prom!  She went with her boyfriend Ethan who goes to a different school than Ava.   The prom was held on Saturday night and we spent Saturday getting her all ready to go. I had so much fun helping her get ready.  Her friend Mary did her makeup and took pictures for us and my friend Rachael did her hair.   It was perfect.  She had the best time!!

Her friend Mary did her make up early in the day and then Ava and I headed to my friend Rachael's so she could do her hair.  Rachael is a hair dresser and she cuts and colors my hair for me every time I get it done.  Ava goes to her too.   She loves doing hair but she hates doing up do's.  Ava's was actually the first up do she's ever done!  I think she did a fabulous job!




Here's the after.  I think her hair turned out great.  Thank you Rachael!!



Last month we went and got her dress.  She wanted something simple-no ruffles, no sequins and nothing sparkly.  We found the perfect dress for her at Boscov’s department store.  It was black and simple and she just loved it!



Graig, Grandma Jan and I went for Ava to take pictures at Ethan's grandma's house.  She has a beautiful house with a huge front porch. It was perfect for taking pictures.




Of course we all  took lots and lots of pictures.  We all  had such a good time with Ethan's family and his friends.  




Here are some pictures Ava's friend Mary took for us.  These turned out so beautiful.




Here is the girl behind the camera.  We love Mary and are so thankful that she and Ava are best friends.  

It was a fabulous night for our Ava!

Xoxo

0 comments: