Friday, June 22, 2018

Friday Favorites!

Today I'm linking up with Andrea, Narci and Erika to share my Friday favorites.  We did a couple of fun summer things this week which is always fun!  This weekend is high school graduation in our town so we have a few graduation parties to go to and I also hope to get some things done around the house.



1.  My friend Stephanie had a girls night at her house Wednesday night.  She has an incredible outdoor fire pit and made us the most delicious chicken and shrimp fajitas and watermelon margaritas.  All of our kids were there too which was fun.  It was a great night.



2.  Last night I volunteered at the prom.  I worked at the smoothie bar and it was great.  I loved seeing all the kids dressed up and I got to work with my friends.  Ava volunteered at the after prom party at the high school and she didn't get home until 5:30 this morning!  She will tired today.  

3.  Book club is at my house next month and I picked out such a good book.  It's called The Marriage Pact and it's about newlyweds who get a wedding gift to join a group called The Pact.  They end up getting wrapped up in a creepy marriage cult.   I am not all the way through it yet but it is a page turner!!  I love reading and try and read a few books each month. You can see last months book review here.  



4.  I ordered my new planner this week and it came yesterday. I got a Day Designer for Blue Sky. Last year I got the Erin Condren planner and I liked it (especially the personalized cover!) but honestly I  didn't love it.  It was small and I need a lot of room to write things down.   I've had the Day Designer before and I'm excited to go back to it!  

That's it for me this week. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!

0 comments: