Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Life Lately

Just popping in to give you some peaks at our life lately.... May was  crazy busy for us (I feel like I say that every month-ha ha) we are moving into our summer house...it's a little ranch house nothing fancy..but we rent out our regular house to summer baseball families that are here for the baseball camps.  so that has taken most of our time lately.    We also just finished another semester at the College. 


Here's a picture of our little house.  We just love this little place. 


Last weekend Ava went to her first prom with her boyfriend Ethan. Saturday she spent the day getting her hair and makeup done.  My friend Rachael did her hair and her friend Mary did her hair and Mary took some beautiful pictures of Ava and Ethan for us.  Graig, Grandma Jan and I went with Ava to Ethan's grandparents house to take pictures before the prom.  It was such a fun day and Ava had a great time.  I hope to do a full prom post soon!


A couple of weekends ago my friend Coleen got married!  It was such a fun night and I am so happy I was able to share in the festivities with them.  Here is a picture of me, our friend Erica and Coleen. 


Memorial Day weekend my friend Amy had her annual Memorial Day party-it was raining and nasty out but we made the most of it.  It was fun getting together with friends.  Ava even grilled the hamburgers for the party. She loved doing that!



Last week Amy Schumer made a surprise visit to our town! We knew a few days in advance and almost everyone I know got tickets to go.  She donated all of the money from the ticket sales to charity which I thought was so great.  She was adorable and funny and it was a fun night out!  I went with my friends and we took a quick picture while we were waiting in line outside.  


In May I took a weekend trip to Washington, DC with my friends to watch the Dodgers play.  My friend Vicki's nephew plays for the Dodgers and this is our second annual trip to see them play.  I hope he has a long career because we love going to watch him play!  We had a great weekend.  I hope to do a full post on our trip soon!!


That's a tiny look at our life lately.  I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Xoxo



0 comments: