Friday, May 25, 2018

Friday Favorites

I’m so happy we have a long weekend!! It’s been a looonnggg week. We have been so busy working on our house getting it ready for the baseball renters that come next week.  This weekend I’m going to a wedding reception and my dear friend Amy is having a Memorial Day party at the lake.  I’m glad I have those two fun  things because other than that I’ll be working on getting our house ready for our first baseball family.  Today I’m linking up with Andrea, Erika and Narci to share my Friday Favorites. 

1.  Last weekend I went with three friends to DC to watch the Dodgers play.  My friend Vicki’s nephew plays for the Dodgers.  We watched two baseball games while we were DC and we also went to the White House visitors center and the American History Museum.  It was a great trip.  The picture is of us before game 2 and I am wearing my favorite new summer sandals (see below!)  I hope to do a full post on it next week all about our trip!!





2.  I’m still plugging song with weight watchers. I have a weigh in today so hopefully I’ll lose another pound or two.  So far I have lost 14 lbs!  I have been eating a ton of salads and this OPA dressing is my favorite.  I love the dill and feta one the best-and it’s only 1 point per serving!


3.  Speaking of Weight Watchers my favorite breakfast is a weight watcher
2-ingredient bagel. I don't know where the recipe came from but if you do let me know.  I want to hug the person that created these bagels because they are delicious!   I make them all the time.    I made them and posted them in one of my Saturday Snack posts a few weeks ago.  I haven’t done a Saturday Snack post in a while but I have a few recipes I’m going to try in the next few weeks so stay tuned!


4.  I got some new waterproof Birkenstocks and I have been wearing them non-stop.  I loved my Birkenstocks in College and I was so happy when I found these.  They are just the right shade of silver and are so comfortable.  I know I will be wearing these a lot this summer! 



I had a super short post this week but honestly I’ve done nothing but clean and organize this whole week to get ready for our baseball renters. I hope you have a fabulous weekend!
Xoxo




0 comments: