Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Garden Club Lunch

Yesterday was the annual Garden Club luncheon which is always so fun!  I love going and getting dressed up and seeing everyone from the club and having a fancy lunch with my friends at the Otesaga.   We also have a speaker every year come and tell us the latest trends in gardening and plants. It's always a great day!  Our speaker this year was from a local greenhouse.  She is fabulous and she brought her daughter who has an organic restaurant in the greenhouse.  They brought the most beautiful plants.  I will have to take a picture of the one I bought.  


Yesterday was a special day because I was elected President and we had the official swearing in ceremony at the luncheon.  Some of my friends were able to come to the lunch to celebrate with me.  It was so fun!!





I go to this luncheon every year.  For some reason I didn't think to take pictures last year but here is a post about the luncheon from 2016.  ]

I hope you have a great Tuesday.
Xoxo



0 comments: