Monday, May 14, 2018

Our weekend!


This weekend was the best!  It was a good mix of work and fun.  Those are my favorite kinds of weekends.  I managed to get a lot done at home (thank goodness because we move into our summer house on Tuesday!) and I had a craft night for Branch and Bloom and a fun family brunch with my dear friends for Mother’s Day❤️




Friday night Rachael and I hosted our monthly craft night for our business Branch and Bloom.  We host one craft night per month.  We provide all the supplies and people come and make the craft.  Our crafts take an hour or less to complete and they cost $25-$35 depending on what we make.  This month we made  three different Sugar Scrubs.   Rachael is the sugar scrub queen so she taught the class.  It was a great craft and the people that came loved it! I’ll post the recipes for the three scrubs we made this week on Crafty Wednesday. 





Saturday morning I was up bright and early to work at the graduation ceremonies at the College where G and I work.  Graduation is always such a happy day!  



Saturday afternoon and evening I was suppose to go to a birthday dinner for a dear friend but instead I decided to stay home and get some things done.  The next few weeks are so busy and I needed to get some things done.  I worked on cleaning and packing for our move next week.  I got SO much done and I feel so good about that!  Last summer I took so much stuff over to our summer house this summer I am  trying really hard to just take the essentials.

Sunday Rachael hosted us for brunch.  She is always the hostess with the mostest and brunch was perfect and lovely.  We had ham, potatoes, salad and wonderful desserts. 


My friend Amy made the most delicious 0 point weight watchers cheesecake.  I told her I want the recipe.  It was amazing!!


Ava and her little buddy Eliza.  These two love each other so much!


My three dear friends- Rachael, Sabrina and Amy with our kids.  Our husbands came to brunch too but they didn't want a picture.  We girls always want pictures-ha ha! 


I hope you had a great weekend!

0 comments: