Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday Snack {2 ingredient bagels}

I have made these two ingredient bagels a few times now and they are delicious!  My friend posted this recipe on Facebook and I immediately wanted to try to make them.  This is a weight watchers recipe and each bagel is 150 calories.  If I have one of these in the morning with some cream cheese I stay full until lunch time.  



The two ingredients in this bagel are self rising flour and Fage Greek yogurt.   I always keep this in the fridge so I can make these bagels whenever I want.


2 Ingredient Bagels

1 cup of self rising flour

1 cup of Fage Total % Greek Yogurt

1 Egg (for egg wash)

Trader Joe's Everything But the Bagel seasoning or use my homemade bagel seasoning


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


Combine 1 cup of self rising flour and 1 cup of Fage Total % Greek Yogurt in a bowl until a dough starts to form.


Turn dough on a lightly floured surface and brush your hands with a bit of flour.


Knead and divide into 4 parts.


Roll out each dough ball to form a rope and pinch the ends of each rope together to make a circle. You will have four bagels.


Beat one egg and brush over the bagels and sprinkle with Trader Joe's Everything but the Bagel seasoning.


Bake at 350 degrees for 23 minutes and 500 degrees for 2 minutes so the tops can brown.


At first the dough is a little crumbly but keep stirring! 




Form the dough into a ball and then divide the dough into four parts.  


Form four little balls and then roll into logs.  Join the two ends of the log together to make a bagel shape.



Beat one egg and then brush egg on top of bagel and add bagel seasoning. 



Cook as directed and enjoy!



Let me know if you try these.  They are really good!  
Happy Saturday!

Xoxo

0 comments: