Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Happy things {January}

For most of last year I wrote down one happy thing that happened each day as a way to keep track of the god things that happened last year.  The last one I did was in August and you can read the post here.


I keep this little jar on my night stand and then each day I add a little note about something happy that happened each day. 



January flew by!  It was a fun month-Ava came home from the Czech Republic, I went to Florida with my friends for our annual girls trip, and I celebrated my birthday.

Here are my happy things from January

1-early morning workout and breakfast with friends
2-coffee date with friends and three workouts!
3-cozy night at home with Graig
4-Amazing and relaxing restorative yoga class
5-Autumn cafe reopened!  Went to happy hour with girls
6-Swap party with the girls
7-Brunch at the Autumn
8-Walk around neighborhood which was lovely after months of cold and dreary weather
9-Coffee date with Inez and Donna
10-Dinner for Ashley's birthday
11-Florida trip with my BFF's
12-Florida trip with my BFF's
13-my Bday!!  Ava returns from the Czech Republic and dinner on the beach to celebrate!
14-Florida trip with BFF's
15-Return home from Florida, see Ava and have dinner at her favorite resturant
16-full day retreat with my students before the start of the spring semester
17-My birthday party!
18-lunch with Ava and Rachael
19-Ava's winter photo shoot.  Her BFF Mary took the pics and she got some good ones!
20-Graig's bday!  We played in a Pitch card tourney with friends and we won!
21-My birthday cooking class with friends
22-leftovers and a quiet night at home
23-Rotary presentation with Graig
24-Productive day at work
25-Amazing yoga class!!
26-lunch with Ava at Brooks
27-Made my first dinner with my new Wok!
28-Tried Rock Climbing
29-Made lasagna with Ava
30-Ran this morning and it felt good!
31-Quiet night at home with the family

I love looking back and seeing all of my happy things from each month.

I hope you have a great Tuesday!

Xoxo

0 comments: