Friday, February 2, 2018

Friday Favorites



Happy Friday friends.  This was another super fast week.  I’m so happy it’s Friday!!   Today I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.


1.  This picture came up on my time hop this week.  It’s hard to believe we’ve had our dog Lilly for 6 years.  She’s a cocka-poo (cocker spaniel poodle mix) and is the sweetest dog ever.  She loves eating, naps and taking walks around our neighborhood.  



Here is Lilly today ❤️. We love her so much!



2.   I finished two books this month.  One was Fire and Fury the book everyone is reading about President Trump and the other book was for my book club and it was called Before We Were Yours. Obviously two very different books.  Fire and Fury outlines in great detail why Donald Trump is unfit to be President.  It was also interesting reading the details about his daily life in the White House. The other book I read was for my bookclub and it was Before We Were Yours.  This book is based on a true story of children taken from poor families and adopted by wealthy families in the 1930's-1950's.  I hope to do my book review post next week with a full report on both books.



3.  For our February craft night we are making these hanging photo galleries.  We are going to get all of the supplies together this weekend and make a sample for our craft class next week.  I think they are so adorable!


I hope you have a great weekend!

Xoxo

0 comments: