Friday, February 2, 2018

Recipes {January}

One of my 18 for 2018 goals was to make a special dinner two times per month.  I wanted to re-cap the recipes I did in January so I have a place to look back and see all of the recipes I have tried.

Well this didn't technically happen in January but I made lobster tails for the first time ever on New Year's Eve.  These were SO easy to make.  I will definetly make them again.  You can see the post I did on this recipe here.  




For my birthday my friends Heather and Rachael threw me a Cooking Class Birthday party.  Heather is an amazing cook and we did the class at her house.  I keep trying to convince Heather to teach cooking classes in our town.  I think that would be amazing!!  For my birthday we made Ina Garten's sausage rigatoni.  You can see my post on this recipe and my cooking class here.  






I love Chinese food and for my birthday I got a wok.  I made two Chinese dishes for us this past weekend.  One was Terayki Chicken and I made Fried Rice to go with the Chicken.    I got both recipes from The Recipe Critic Blog.  She has the best Asian recipes.  We are going to make Sesame Chicken this weekend.   






That's my recipes for this month!  I hope to try a few more in February!!

Xoxo

0 comments: