Monday, January 29, 2018

Our weekend


His weekend was a good mix of work and fun.  I LOVE weekends like that!!   

Saturday night we celebrated my friend Lisa’s birthday. Lisa is always up for an adventure.  She lives down the road from me and we love getting together to take walks in the summer and cross country ski in the winter (sadly we haven’t been able to ski this winter yet-we are getting snow this week so hopefully soon!!) 



For her party I made red velvet cupcakes with homemade icing.  They were so good!



Ava loves taking pics with Snapchat filters so we took a few of those this weekend.  



We also made teriyaki chicken and vegetable fried rice in the wok I got for my birthday. It was so delicious!!!   I just love my new wok and I will be posting this recipe soon.



Sunday I went rock climbing and out to lunch for my friend Jenni’s birthday.  Rock climbing was so fun but super hard.  I definitely would like to go again.





After rock climbing we had lunch at a new restaurant in Cooperstown.  It was a fun way to celebrate Jenni’s birthday!




I hope you had a great weekend!

Xoxo 

0 comments: