Friday, January 19, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy second week of 2018!  I just love the beginning of the year.  I love making resolutions and the hope that a new year brings. Today I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.

1. My most favorite thing this week was Ava coming home!!!   We missed her so much while she was in the Czech Republic and we are thrilled she is back home with us.  She has spent this week unpacking, settling into her room, seeing her friends and eating her favorite American food.  



2. Last weekend I took a four day trip to Florida to hang out with my best friends.  We had a great  time laughing, talking, eating good seafood and walking on the beach.  It was a fabulous trip!! My 42nd birthday was the second day we were there and it was so fun celebrating with my favorite gal pals. 




3.  Our little niece Ainsley has surgery to repair her eardrum and she was such a trooper during the whole procedure.
 I hate that my sister lives so far away and that we couldn’t be with them during the surgery but I’m thankful my Dad was able to go down for the week and be with them.


4. My favorite restaurant the Autumn Cafe re-opened on our Main Street after being closed for renovations for  a year.  I have been there four times since it opened two weeks ago.  I have so many favorite dishes there including this Moules  Frites.




5. This is one of my favorite pictures of Brock when he was less than 2 pulling his wagon in front of my Dad’s house.  ❤️❤️. 



6.  My friends had a birthday party for me Wednesday night at a supper club/bar in our town.  It was such a fun night!!  It was so great to catch up with everyone.  I love celebrating my birthday!  


7.  Ava and I are making bagels this weekend and last night I made this everything bagel topping to go on top of the bagels.  I sprinkled some on a piece of toast tonight to try it and it was delicious!  I will post this recipe tomorrow for my Saturday Snack for this week.



This weekend we have a few fun things planned and I also hope to do a lot of relaxing.  I hope you had a great week.

Xoxo




0 comments: