Monday, January 1, 2018

Year in Review {July-December}

I’m back for my second year in review post.  I loved looking back at my pictures and thinking about our memories from this year. In this post I going to cover July-December.


July
4th of July parade on Main Street.


 
Ava played in the Gus  Macker Tournament.



At Branch and Bloom we had a summer craft night and made monogrammed wine glasses.  They were so fun to make! 


I went to a concert featuring Brett Young and Daughtry.  It was a great night!  



Ava was in the front row for Daughtry and Daughtry took her phone to take a selfie with Ava and her friends. 



I ran the 5k boilermaker with my friend T. 



We celebrated my dear friend Amy’s birthday with an overnight trip to the lake. 



August 

The biggest blessing of August is that Brock came home for a visit.   We loved having him home.



We celebrated my friend Stephanie’s birthday by doing paddle board yoga. 



We took some family pictures while Brock was home. 



For Branch and Bloom we did a craft day at a 4-H camp for adults.   We made bath salts.  They were a big hit with the campers! 


We had a photo shoot for all the fraternity and sorority students in the quad.  



We had a going away party for Anne our exchange student who went back to her home in Denmark at the end of the summer. 



We also had a going away party for Ava at a campground.  It was a fun afternoon with lots of laughs and a few tears. Ava spent last semester studying in the Czech Republic. 



At the end of August we dropped Ava off at the airport to begin her youth exchange in the Czech Republic. 



September

September was so beautiful in upstate NY.  I spent a day hiking with friends at Vrooman’s Nose.  It was gorgeous!




My friend Rachael and I hosted our annual pumpkin painting party.  It’s always a fun night!




My friend M had her annual end of the summer party.  



October 
I spent a beautiful 3 days at Mohonk Mountain House for a conference for work.  



We did succulent pumpkin topiaries for our October craft night for Branch and Bloom. 



I hosted my second annual scarf exchange and brunch.  It was a beautiful day!



I went to NJ with my dear friend Sabrina to see her sister in a play. 


For Halloween I dressed up with my friends  as social butterflies.  


November 

I went to a fundraising gala for our local hospital. 



Graig and I did a talk about our tree at a Rotary meeting. 


My friend Rachael and I hosted our 5th annual Friendsgiving.  



Rachael and I also hosted our 5th annual Holiday Market. 





December 
The best thing that happened in December was visiting Brock.  We spent 10 days visiting Brock in Arizona and had a great time!



I taught a wreath making class for 50 people for Branch and Bloom.  



Ava visited the Christmas markets in Austria. 

I went to see Jennifer Nettles in concert with my best girlfriends. 



My friend Rachael and I made and delivered cinnamon rolls to 15 friends. 



2017 was a great year.  I can’t wait to see what 2018 brings.

Xoxo

0 comments: