Wednesday, January 10, 2018

Crafty Wednesday {Housewarming Gift}

A few months ago my dear friend Heather and her family moved into new home.  It’s a beautiful house in the country with lots of land and a pond and it’s absolutely wonderful  for Heather and her family.  I wanted to get her a thoughtful housewarming and  I saw this idea on instagram and knew it would make the perfect gift. 


 I put this together a few months ago and am just now getting around to posting it.  I did a terrible job of taking pictures of this project. I did want to post it so I wouldn’t forget what I did and so I could repeat this idea in the future because I love the idea so much.



I made these tags and stuck them to the gift that corresponded with each one.  I used the ones I saw on instagram (I wish I could remember who posted this so I could give them credit.). You could also come up with some different tags.  





 
I used a wooden tray to put my gift one because it made a great carrier for everything else and wood was one of the items I needed for my gift.

Here is the finished gift.  Best of all Heather loved it!!  



If you make this gift for someone I’d love to hear about it!  Hopefully you take better pictures than me 😉

Happy Wednesday 

Xoxo

0 comments: