Friday, January 26, 2018

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends.  This week FLEW by.  I’m so happy it’s Friday!!   Today I’m linking up to ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.

1.  Ava’s photo shoot was definitely a favorite for me this week.  Her bff is a budding photographer and she took some pictures of Ava for her portfolio.  I love each and every one of them and am going to have this one put on a canvas. 



2.  Graig and I did a presentation to a local Rotarty Club about our tree.  After our presentation they let us pick out a book to sign and donate to the local library.  We chose A Peanuts Christmas.  I hope kids enjoy checking that book out of the library for years and years to come.  



3.  A not so fun moment from this week is when my friend Stephanie’s jeep went off the road after my cooking class birthday party.   She hit black ice and just slid off.  Thankfully no one was hurt.  I was in the car behind her so we all helped get her out.  It took about 1/2 an hour but it was such an accomplishment that we did it on our own! 



4.  My cooking class birthday party was a BIG favorite from this week.  It was perfect.  Good friends, good food and a lot of laughs ❤️



5.  Another favorite was re-potting some plants.  During the cold winter it’s hard to do anything with plants.  It was nice to be able to work in the dirt.  As a thank you I gave my two friends that planned my party little houseplants in pretty pots.  I planted them with pieces of a bigger plant from my house.  



6.  While I was in Florida we went to this amazing donut shop where you could choose your own icing and topping.  Those donuts were so good and I would love to go back and have them again.  



7.  The students are back and we are almost at the end of recruitment week.  Work has been SO busy.  Thankfully Bid Day is tomorrow and things will slow down next week.  I do love working with college students.





That’s it for me for today.  I hope you’ve had a great week!

Xoxo

1 comments:

ap said...

I love the idea of a cooking class birthday. Way to go on getting the Jeep out! Girl power! Digging in the dirt is my favorite therapy :)