Saturday, January 27, 2018

Saturday Snack {Cowboy Caviar}



I made this delicious dip for my Bunco night earlier this month.  Sadly I had to cancel bunco because of the extremely cold temperatures and snow. This  dip is delicious and since Bunco was cancelled we got to snack on it for a few days after Bunco.  It’s also a pretty healthy dip option for any occasion.  I think I will make this for the Super Bowl next weekend.    




Here is the recipe it’s super easy to put together!

Cowboy Caviar 
1 can corn drained ( you can also use fresh corn if you have it and it’s in season!) 
1 can black beans drained and rinsed
1 brunch cilantro chopped 
1 red onion chopped
2 Roma tomatoes chopped
1/4 cup olive oil
2 T  red wine vinegar
2 t sugar 
1/4 t garlic powder 
Juice from one lime
Salt and pepper to taste

Mix and the ingredients together and enjoy with chips!





I hope you have had a great Saturday!  It has been so warm here I took a walk outside today which was so lovely.  We have been stuck inside for weeks because of all the cold weather and snow.
Xoxo

0 comments: