Monday, January 8, 2018

Branch and Bloom {Date Night Jars}

I had my first craft night of the year yesterday for Branch and Bloom.   We made Date Night Jars at the annual Bridal Expo in our town.  Last year they asked us to do DIY wedding favors.  We had a blast coming up with ideas.  You can see my post on the DIY favors here.


This year was fun because we taught a craft.  We made Date Night Jars.  



These  Jars are also over Pinterest.  You write the dates you want to do with your significant other on popcicle sticks and add the sticksTo your jar.  When you can’t figure out where to go on Date Night pull out one of the sticks and do what it says.



Every bride that came to the Expo had the opportunity to make a craft.  Rachael and I had so much fun talking to the brides about their wedding plans.  



Rachael’s cousin and my friend Vicki helped us today with our craft.  She is a riot and she was a huge help to us today!



We also sampled some wedding cakes during the Expo that was fun and they were so delicious!



It was a fun afternoon and we were honored to be part of the Bridal Expo.

I hope you had a great weekend!

Xoxo

0 comments: