Saturday, January 20, 2018

Saturday Snack {Everything Bagel Topping}

Happy Saturday!!!  Today is Graig’s 46th birthday.  I got him his favorite chocolate pie and tonight our friends are having a card party so we are going to go to that this evening.  This morning I went to boot camp and my plan was to make homemade bagels but my family wanted pancakes so we had pancakes instead.  




I did make this everything bagel topping to use this week.  I tried to get it at Trader Joe’s but it was all sold out so I decided to make my own.  I also made two extra batches for friends.  This will be great on homemade bagels, deviled eggs, and avocado toast. 

Everything Bagel Topping 
4 t white sesame seeds
3 t dried minced onion 
3 t dried minced garlic
3 t black seasame seeds
2 t sea salt flakes
1 t poppy seeds
Mix all ingredients together and store in an airtight container.

I doubled this recipe and put it in a small mason jars.  I added all the ingredients to my mason jar and shook up all the  ingredients in the jars.  


I got all the ingredients in bulk (except for the poppy seeds)  at my BFF Rachaels’s organic grocery store.


I had enough ingredients to make three jars of the topping.  I’m going to keep one and give two away to friends.


I wanted to try it after I made it but I didn’t have bagels so I added some of the topping to buttered toast.  It was delicious!




Happy Saturday!  

0 comments: