Saturday, January 6, 2018

Saturday Snack {2017 recap}

I love cooking and today before I share my Saturday snack from this week I thought I would share my snacks from 2017.  I also threw in a couple of drink recipes from 2017.  I hope to post more drink recipes in 2018.  I love making snacks and appetizers and sharing them on my blog.  My favorite "meals" and parties are where there are different appetizers and snacks to try.  Here's a look back at my Saturday snacks from 2017



Cinnamon Rolls  I posted this twice this year.  I make these every year with my friend Rachael and we give them to our friends as Christmas gifts.  You can read about our Cinnamon Roll day from 2017 here.  


































Yum!  I love looking back at the snacks I made last year.  I have some good new ones to try for this year. What are you favorite go to  snacks to make?

Xoxo






0 comments: