Saturday, September 30, 2017

Saturday Snack {herb butter}

Last night Rachael and I had our 4th annual pumpkin decorating party with our friends.   It's always a fun night.  

Here we are with our pumpkins ❤️❤️


Each person brings a pumpkin and then Rachael and I provide ribbon, paint, monograms, etc. so each person can decorate their pumpkin.  Rachael made pumpkin soup and a salad and I made homemade bread and herb butter.



Here is the recipe for herb butter.
2 sticks butter softened
1 t dried basil
1 t dried dill
1 t dried parsley 
2 t onion powder 
Mix until combined with your kitchen aid mixer. Serve in a small bowl  with homemade bread 



You can add any herbs to this.  I added what I had on hand.  
Also this recipe makes a lot so I have plenty leftover for another time.  I keep this butter in my cabinet so it stays soft.

Here is the homemade bread I made. I always love making this bread because it's so easy to make and everyone loves it.  



One of my favorite things to do is sit around a big table with my friends :-) 



Here are some of our finished pumpkins.







I just love our pumpkin decorating tradition.

Xoxo

0 comments: