Friday, September 8, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We are finally settled into our house and this weekend I'm going to decorate for fall. I also have two birthday parties to go to, some flower arranging to do and my friend is going to teach me to make empanadas.  It's going to be a great weekend!     Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.





1.  Ava started school this week in the Czech Republic.  Her host Mom sends us pictures almost every day.  I always love getting them.  Ava is settling in to her new routine and she is going to start practicing basketball with a team on Monday.



2.  The first few weeks of the semester are crazy busy for me!   I work with fraternities and sororities and there are a ton of events plus rush week the first few weeks of the semester.  Bid Day is tomorrow and then hopefully things will calm down.  Last week we did a photo shoot with our entire Greek community which is always fun.  This pic is from my phone I can't wait to see the official ones from our photographer. 



3.  I always love canning and freezing stuff in the fall for the winter.  This week I froze some sweet corn.  I will have to post this recipe on my blog soon.  I love having freezer corn all winter!


4-On Fridays we wear red at work to show school spirit.  We are the red dragons.  I have been buying some red things because I don't have a lot of red clothes.  I am more of a black girl.  But I got out of my comfort zone and bought these cute red Toms this week to wear on Fridays.  I have black ones and  they are so comfortable so I'm excited to try these.   I think these will be fun to wear in Friday's.  


Have a great weekend!!!
Xoxo

0 comments: