Wednesday, September 27, 2017

What's Up Wednesday {September Edition}

Today I am linking up with ShayMel, and Shaeffer for  What's Up Wednesday where we share random things that we've been up to this month.  September was a busy month for us!  We have been getting into our fall routine as new empty nesters. Ava has spent the past month in Czech Republic and will be there for the school year and Brock is starting his second year living in Arizona.  You can read my past WUW posts below





January 



What were eating this week...I've been using my fitness pal to track my calories so I've been eating a lot of salads, lean protein and fruit. I did make a fall popcorn treat for us on Saturday.  You can see that post here.


  

What I'm reminiscing about...Summer!!  We had a great summer and I'm sad that it's over.  




What I'm loving...Our warm temps. It's been 85 degrees and we have been enjoying ots of time outside.  It's been so fun!



What we've been up to...work, work and more work.  September is always the busiest month for me and I've been crazy busy.  

What I'm dreading...Thankfully nothing!  It's just a busy season of life for us.  

What I'm working on...I'm working on lots of different projects and I'm trying to keep everything straight.  It's a fun time but fall is definitely a busy season. I've been working on our fall for Branch and Bloom.  In October we are going to make succulent topararies.



What I'm excited about...Everything fall!  I just love everything about fall!  This weekend is homecoming and the Pit Run 10 k race.    I'm on the Pit Run committee and we have been working hard all year to make this race a success!

What I'm watching/reading... I read three books this month and I hope to have my September book review up soon.  Monday we had  the author of Hidden Figures  Margot Lee Shetterly on campus.  I went to two of her talks on Monday she was fabulous. 

 

What I'm listening to...I love listening to podcasts when I'm at home or in the car. I did a post on my favorite podcasts that you can read here.  

What I'm wearing...Lots of summer dresses.  It's been so hot and they keep me cool.  

What I'm doing this weekend....Friday night Rachael and I are having our 4th annual pumpkin decorating party! We provide paint, monograms and other decorations and our friends bring pumpkins and we all decorate them. 

What I'm looking forward to next month...I have a couple of fun trips planned.  Trips are always fun!

Have a great Wednesday
Xoxo

0 comments: