Thursday, September 28, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello friends!  I can't believe September is almost over! It went by so so fast!  

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.


1.  It's been unseasonably warm in upstate NY and last weekend I was out in the sunshine both days.  Saturday I went tubing at my friend Amy's lake and on Sunday I took a hike with friends to Vrooman's nose.  I just love being outside when the sun is out.  ☀️☀️




Look at this beautiful view at Vrooman's nose ❤️❤️

2. I made a quick trip to Itacha with my bff  Rachael this week so she could get ideas for the organic grocery store that she owns with her family.  Ithaca has wonderful organic markets.   It was so fun to see all of them and get ideas for Rachael's store.  

3.  Ava sent us this picture from Czech.  She was visiting the Bolt tower.  She's really settling in and starting to enjoy it. We haven't heard from her much this week which is always a good sign I think.  


4.  The annual Pit Run is this weekend.  I am on the committee that plans the race and I always love race weekend.  We will have 1200 runners and walkers at the races on Sunday. 


5.  My neighbor grows beautiful dahlias and she always gives me a ton of them this time of year.  I just love flower arrangements made from dahlias. She gave a talk to my garden club this month about growing dahlias.  It was so interesting and I'd like to try growing some next year. 




6.  I just love fall signs.  I saw this cute one on Pinterest and I printed it off and popped it in a frame in our kitchen.  I love  decor that you can use through Thanksgiving.  


I hope you have a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: