Friday, September 22, 2017

Friday Favorites

Hello friends!  September is kicking my butt.  Graig and I are SO SO busy at work.  I haven't had time to blog at all.  This weekend is our Family Weekend at the College where I work so I'll be busy with that, the Graig and I are going to work on a few house projects tomorrow afternoon and then Sunday I am going hiking and out for lunch with friends.  It's going to be a great weekend!


Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.





















1.  I have three friends that had September birthdays so we went to celebrate them in two seperate nights in Cooperstown.  It's been absolutely beautiful here and we got to sit outside and eat at the Otesaga which I always love to do!  I just love celebrating my friends birthdays!



















2.  Ava is still getting settled for her year in Czech Republic.  Some days she loves it and other days she is so homesick.  Her host mom is a complete doll and sends me pictures of Ava all the time. I love that she does that.  It's so good to see our girl.  This weekend she is going on a two night retreat with other rotary students.




3.  My father in law brought me about 25 pounds of tomatoes so I could make pasta sauce and pizza sauce.  I spent some time last weekend making the sauce.  I am going to post more pictures and the recipe I used soon.  I have enough sauce to last us through the winter!


4.  My friend M and her husband had a goodbye to summer party last weekend.  The weather was beautiful and it was great to be outside in the sunshine.  It was a great night!



5.  I went to a Ted Talk event last weekend in our town.  The speakers were amazing.  I am so glad I went.  My friend Rachael's father in law was one of the speakers.  He talked about gratitude.  Another talk I went to was on entrepreneurship.  It was a fantastic event!



6.  We also had our monthly craft night for Branch and Bloom!  We made DIY beer flights at a local brewery.  It was a fun night and I will have a blog post up about our craft night soon!



That's it for me for Friday favorites this week!  I am hoping things calm down and that I'll be back to regular posting soon

Have a great weekend!!



0 comments: