Monday, September 4, 2017

Weekend vibes and Ava update

We had a nice weekend.  A mix of work and fun.  I love weekends like that!   

Graig and I spent all day yesterday organizing and unpacking.  We are almost moved back into our house.  It feels good to be settled!

Saturday my friend T had an end of summer brunch.  It was a beautiful day.   We are and swam in her pool.  It was so fun!

Ava is finally starting to feel at home in the Czech Republic which makes me so happy! The first few days were hard.  She was very homesick and wanted to come home. Now she is feeling better and she started school today.  She lives with a great family and they are showing her a great time in Czech.  She visited a gorgeous castle yesterday. 


 And she loves her host sister Stef.  I'm so happy that she is happy and is finding her way there. 


I hope you had a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: