Wednesday, June 28, 2017

What's up Wednesday!

It's What's Up Wednesday!  Once a month Mix and Match Mama, The Larson Lingo and Shaeffer Told Me To host this link up.  I am excited to participate today!



What we are eating this week....Well I made the Pioneer Woman's Asian Noodle Salad and it was SO good!!  I am going to make it again this weekend for a 4th of July party we are going to.  

What I'm reminiscing about....The Hospice concert.  I had so much fun last year!  You can read about it here and the concert is again tonight!  The performers are Daughtry,Night Ranger and Brett Young.  It's going to be a great night!
 

What I'm loving....I am loving that it's summer and we are enjoying lots of family and friend time and quiet dinners at home.  We have some fun little trips planned this summer and I can't wait!

 

What we've been up too....It's graduation party season in our town.  We went to 5 graduation parties last weekend and we have two more this weekend. They are SO fun!!  Our Brock graduated from high school two years ago today.

 

What I'm dreading...nothing right now #thankgoodness!

What I'm working on....At work I am planning for the next school year which starts again in late August.  For Branch and Bloom I am busy working on getting things ready for our Craft night in July.
 
 

What I'm excited about....I am so excited that it's summer we have lots of fun things planned and I can't wait to start having fun!  Here's a picture from fireworks last week at the Country Club.   Fireworks happen every Thursday night and it's one of my favorite summer traditions. 


What I'm watching/reading.....I just finished watching Handmaid's Tale on Hulu.  It was a great show and I can't wait for season 2.  I also just did my June Book review.  You can read it here. 
 
 

 

What I'm listening to....Daughty, Night Ranger and Brett Young to get ready for the concert tonight!


What I'm wearing....I have been wearing summer dresses almost every day this summer.  I just got this dress from Old Navy and I am loving it!  I wore it to graduation parties on Saturday and got lots of compliments on it.



 What I'm doing this weekend....Ava and I are taking a little trip Friday-Saturday with my friend Sabrina and her daughter.  We are going to the Adirondacks and Saratoga, NY.  

What I'm looking forward to next month....Brock is coming home for a week and we are planning Ava's going away party.  August will be a happy month for our family. 
 
 

 

What else is new.....I love, love, love my planner and this year (I get an academic year planner because I work at a College and that's how I organize my life) I got one from Erin Condren and this is the first week I am using it.  So far I am loving it!!

 

0 comments: