Friday, June 23, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  This week flew by and we are ready for the weekend!  We have a busy weekend and I'm thrilled it's Friday.  It's been a long week.   Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.


 
1-We have 4 high school graduation parties this weekend. Our high school has graduation on Saturday and then the parties start on Saturday afternoon.  I always love going to them.  They are so much fun.  Here is a pic from Ava and her friends at one of the graduation  parties that was held last weekend.
2-Saturday morning my friend Rachael and I are teaching a craft class for our business Branch and Bloom.  The ladies in the class want to make monogrammed wine glasses.  So we have spent this week getting our materials ready to teach the class.  I think it's going to be great!  
 
3.  I had this wooden wall hanging made  for our living room.  It is so heavy we are going to wait until our contractor comes later this month to hang it up. 
 
4.  My new planner starts Monday-yay!!!!  I love new planners ❤️  and this year I splurged and got one from Erin Condren.  I use my planner every.single.day  so its totally worth it to me to have a nice one. I ordered some fun accessories to go with my planner.  I can't wait to start using them!
 

 
5.  Last night  I went with friends to the Country Club to watch the Thursday night fireworks.  This is a tradition for us and we love going so much!  The baseball camp by our house has fireworks every Thursday night during the summer. We get food and drinks and hang out and talk and wait for the fireworks to start.  It's such a fun summer tradition.
 
 I hope you had a great week!
Xoxo 

0 comments: