Tuesday, June 27, 2017

Happy Things {May}

I am REALLY late with my happy things post for this month!  I don't know what happened to June but it FLEW by!  Each day I write down one happy thing that happened that day and then at the end of the month I do a post about it.  You can see my past happy things posts below

January
February
March
April 
and in 2016 I did a whole huge post at the end of the year.  Your can read that here.



1-Officer Transitions at Work
2-School Delayed, Y closed due to bad storms
3-Got packed and organized for Cape Cod Girls Trip
4-7-Cape Cod Girls Trip-so fun!!
5-6-Ava's Rotary Retreat for Study Abroad
8-Garden Club lunch at Otesaga
9-Made a good dinner at home barbeque pork and potatoes
10-Great yoga class!
11-end of year lunch with students
12-Family dinner at home on the back porch
13-First trip to the farmers market in Coop!
14-Mother's Day-Ava had bball games, dinner and zookeeper's wife with Graig and Ava
15-Started Whole 30
16-taught 2 great fitness classes
17-Walk after dinner with friends
18-Swiming at Vicki's
19-Got flowers for the front porch with Sabrina
20-Farm Retreat Day!
21-Sick day :(
22-Still sick :(
23-Finally feeling better
24-Fun lunch with friends
25-Planted my herb garden-basil, dill and rosemary
26-Went to goat yoga :)
27-Farmer's Market with friends. My favorite way to start the weekend!
28-Amy's Memorial Day party
29-Memorial Day party at Donna's
30-Quiet night at home with the family

0 comments: