Monday, June 5, 2017

Our weekend

Happy Monday!!!  We had a great weekend until I got sick with a cold on Saturday night 😷. I spent the day/night in bed and I feel like I'm on the mend today.  Thank goodness I HATE being sick!


Friday night I went to a concert at Ommegang Brewery with my friend Sabrina. We saw the Avett Brothers and they were fantastic!  We almost made it to the front row!  I love being in the front row for concerts ❤️.  I love their music and would love to go see them again.
 
Saturday Sabrina and I went to the Country Loving Fair.  We have gone together for the past three years.  We always get such good ideas for crafts and there are always such good vendors.  I always leave so inspired to create.  We had a great day shopping, eating and thinking about things we want to make in the future.  It was fun day!  I did a post on our trip to Country Living here from last year.  
 
 
While I was at the Country Living Fair G took Ava to her basketball tournament in Binghamton.  Her team won the tournament!  She was thrilled!  She plays at home next weekend and I can't wait to watch her play.
 
I hope you had a great weekend!
Xoxo

0 comments: