Wednesday, June 21, 2017

Crafty Wednesday {herb garden}

Hello!!!!! It's been a while since I've done a crafty Wednesday post.  I thought I would show you a little herb garden that I planted this year for our kitchen. 

 
 This is actually my second herb garden of the season.  We made a mini one for our May craft night. You can see that post  here.

 
 I made a herb garden for our kitchen so I could use fresh herbs when I cook.  I have basil, dill and rosemary in mine since those are the three herbs that I use the most. I got my herbs at a local greenhouse.
 
To plant my herbs I used a metal container I got in the summer section of Wal-Mart.
 
They have all kinds of cute metal containers. Here are a few others they have this summer. I think these are adorable.  I don't remember the exact cost but they are under $10 each.
I have already used my herbs to make baked chicken, lasagna and chicken salad.
 
This is a quick and easy craft to make for yourself or a friend. 
Happy crafting 💜💜💜
Xoxo
Angie  

0 comments: