Friday, June 16, 2017

Friday Favorites


Happy Friday friends!  This week flew by and we are ready for the weekend!  We have a few fun things planned so it's going to be a good one.    Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.

1.Graig and I celebrated our anniversary last week.  We went out for dinner to celebrate last weekend and we are planning an anniversary trip for December to visit Arizona.  I can't wait!



2.  On Tuesday and Wednesday I went to Cleveland with three friends to watch my friend Vicki's nephew play baseball.  He plays for the Dodgers and it was SO exciting to watch him play in person. Our whole town is SO excited that he is playing in the major leagues and it was fun to see him play in Cleveland.   I took tons of pictures from our trip and I will have a full post up about our trip sometime next week.  


3-Ava finished her last final yesterday so she is officially done with her freshman year of high school!  She is playing in a basketball tournament this weekend in Albany and I can't wait to watch her play this weekend.

 
4.  We had our Plant and Pose last Friday and it was SO fun! Here is our group with their succulent planters they made.  This is another post I need to finish-ha ha!
 

5.  I am officially DONE with Whole 30!  It was a hard 30 days and I'm happy it's finally over!  I lost 10 lbs.  I am planning to do a whole post on Whole 30 and what I've learned from the program.
 


6.  I ordered this tube for Ava and I for summer tubing. We always go a few times a year and I always rent the tubes.  I thought it would be better this year to get our own.    It came in the mail yesterday and I can't wait to try it out!   
 

0 comments: