Friday, June 2, 2017

Friday Favorites


 Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am  happy it's Friday!  This weekend is going to be a good mix of work and fun.  Friday's are the BEST!!  Things are CRAZY BUSY for us.  We've had plans every.single.night and we have been working SO hard to get our house ready.  Our first baseball family comes in tonight!




Here are my favorites from this week

1.  my niece Ainsley graduated from kindergarten this week in TX!  Here she is with her parents.  I love her so much.  My sister's blog is here.  

2.  Ava is going to Czech Republic next year.  This week we learned the city she will be in and I emailed with her first host Mom.  Her host sister is an hour away from us (she spent the year as an exchange student in the US) and we are going to meet her for lunch before she goes back to Czech.  
We also have started planning Ava's going away party that will be held in August.  
3.  I really want to learn how to do chalk lettering and drawings I  am SO excited about this kit I ordered from Lily and Val.  I am determined to learn how to draw on chalkboards this summer.
4.  My dear friend Amy hosted her annual Memorial Day party over the weekend.  It was a perfect day and we had a blast!  For me that party is the un-official start of summer!
5.  My friend Jenn teaches yoga and last weekend she did a Goat Yoga class.  It was so great and it was a fun start to the weekend.   
6.  Our first baseball renters come in today and I made 5 small floral arrangements for them.  I put three in our bathrooms, one is in the dining room and one is in the living room.  I hope they like them!  I will also have better flowers from my gardens as the summer goes on.  Right now my flowers are just starting to bloom.

That's it for me this week!  I hope you have a great weekend! 

xoxo


0 comments: