Friday, May 26, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am  happy it's Friday!  This weekend is going to be a lot of fun!  I can't wait! 



1-My biggest blessing this week was spending time with  family on Mother's Day!  Ava had a basketball tournament, we talked to Brock on the phone, we had dinner together and then Graig and I went to the movies.  It was a good day!
 
2-Last weekend I found two  beautiful succulents at our local greenhouse. I'm in love with both of them. The top one is burros tail and the bottom was is called string of pearls.  
 
 
3-I got this new recipe book called the Keepsake Recipe Diary and I've been working to put all of my recipes in it. 
 
Last weekend I made one of my favorite desserts Mississippi Mud Pie!
 
4-Last Saturday was our Farm Retreat!  My friend Rachael and I have a small business called Branch and Bloom.  We do monthly craft classes. This month we decided to do something special!  It was a fabulous day!
 
5-I have been slowly getting flowers and plants for the front of our house.  I snapped this picture yesterday.  I just love spring!
 

I'm so excited it Friday!   We have a few plans and I'm hoping to relax and enjoy this long weekend with my family.
Xoxo

0 comments: