Monday, May 15, 2017

Catch up!

Hello friends.... Last week flew by!  I had big plans to blog every day.  I have so much to share but last week life got in the way.  The first few weeks of May are always so hard we have end of the year events and parties for work at the College.  It's SO fun but SO tiring.

Last week I had Bunco!  It's always fun to get together with these ladies :)


I teach a cardio/weight lifting class on Monday mornings and Tuesday's at lunch. This is my group from last Tuesday.  We are working on increasing our weights in class and these ladies have been working SO hard.  I am so proud of them!

 
One day last week I worked at graduation headquarters.  Students picked up graduation tickets and their caps and gowns in one central location.  We had snacks for them and a photo booth.  It was a fun way to spend a work day!
 
I invited these three students over for lunch on Thursday to celebrate the end of the year  I worked with them this year on the Greek Council.  I am so happy for them but I'm so sad to see them leave.

 
Graduation day was Saturday it was FREEZING cold.  I went to one of the ceremonies to see a few of my favorite students graduate.  Jessie was the President of the Greek Council for two years and she worked in my office this year.  I am going to miss her SO much next year.  I am glad I got to see her and meet her parents on graduation day.

 
G worked 16 hours on graduation day because he coordinated all of the volunteers for the three graduation ceremonies.  He was exhausted when he got home and took a nap on the couch with the three puppies.
 
Yesterday Ava had basketball so I drove her to Albany for her two games. I love watching our girl play basketball.
 
Sunday night G and I went to see The Zookeepers Wife.  It was such a great movie.  It was a moving story about a couple who helped 300 Jewish people escape from the ghetto of Warsaw during World War II.


I am reading this book about Whole 30 and I decided to start Whole 30 today. My friend Rachael is doing it too and G pretty much eats Whole 30 all the time so I am hoping it won't be too difficult for me.  I made this egg bake for breakfasts this week. 

 

That's a look at our {busy} life lately.  I hope you had a great weekend and a very happy Mother's Day!

Xoxo

0 comments: