Friday, June 9, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am  happy it's Friday!  We have a lot of fun planned for the weekend and after being sick and having a long week at work I'm ready for some fun!


1. Graig and I celebrated our 20 year anniversary on Wednesday!!!  I can't believe we've been married 20 years. We are going to dinner tomorrow night to celebrate and we are planning an anniversary trip to Arizona in December to see Brock
 
2.. I have a small craft business called Branch and Bloom with my friend Rachael.  Once a month we host a craft class and teach people how to make a craft.  This month we are teaming up with our dear friend Jenn who is a yoga instructor to do a Plant and Pose at Jenn's farm.   People will come and do a yoga class and then we will make concrete planters (called hypertufas) that people can plant succulents in.  It's going to be a fun night! Here is a sample of what we will be making tonight.  
 
3-This month I have been doing Whole 30.  I'm on day 26 and I'm SO over it!  I can't wait to have some bread and something sweet!  On Whole 30 you can't have grains, legumes, sugar (sugar is in everything!), or alcohol.  I've lost 10lbs.this month and I feel great!  I'm just ready for some carbs!  
 
4-ordered a new planner from Erin Condren and it came yesterday!! I love it and I can't wait to start using it in July. 
I personalized it with special pictures of my friends and family from the last year.
 

 
5. My friend Heather went to Mohonk Mountain House and brought me back this beautiful airplant.  I absolutely love it! I put it in our kitchen.   


That's my Friday Favorites for this week.  I hope you had a great week ❤️❤️

0 comments: