Wednesday, February 1, 2017

Happy Things {January}

I did my Happy Things jar again for 2017.  Instead ofcollecting them and doing one big post  like I did in 2017 I thought I would do a monthly post.  I don't know about you but January FLEW by for us.  I blinked and now it's February. I am so glad I wrote down some happy memories from January because honestly I blinked and it was over!


Here is my Happy Things jar on my nightstand.  I had it on my desk last year but I like the jar on my nightstand SO much better.  I can add a quick happy note before I go to bed so I don't forget.


Here are my happy things from January

1-New Year's Brunch at Rachael's house
2-Great first run of the year with my friend Jenn
4-Watching Ava's basketball game.  She played great!
5-Awesome yoga class
7-Ava's study abroad orientation a
7-Dinner at Toscana with dear friends
8-Our exchange student Anne moved in.
13-My birthday!!  Lunch with friends and then dinner with G!  Ava had a basketball game
14-Made a succulent wreath with Sabrina and saw Hidden Figures movie (it was great!)
14-held my friend Sarah's new baby girl A
15-Birthday brunch with Grandma Jan, Ava and Anne
15-Sleepover at my friend M's farm (so fun!)
18-First day of classes for the spring semester
19-Craft night at the Green Earth
20-Graig's birthday!!  We celebrated by going to Ava's basketball game :)
21-Ava had a great basketball game!  She scored 26 points!
21-Went Snow Tubing for my birthday with my friends
21-Bought a new sectional couch for our new house
22-Went to see Jackie movie.  Very powerful!
25-Birthday lunch with friends Donna and Inez
28-Dinner with dear friends and our husbands for my birthday
31-Awesome Hip Hop dance class!

January was a great month...and yes it seems like I celebrated my birthday all month!  I can't wait to see what happy things happen in February!
Xoxo

0 comments: