Friday, February 24, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am soooo happy it's Friday!  We have some fun plans this weekend and I'm ready to relax.  It's been a looonnggg week!


 
Here are my faves this week

I've got spring fever! The weather has been beautiful in NY his week.  Yesterday it got up to 65 degrees yesterday!  I took a walk with my friend Jenn on my lunch break.  It was lovely to be outside in the sunshine  in February.

 

I also have been buying a few plants for our house.  I got these hyacinth  blooms at Aldi's yesterday.  I think they are so cute!  I also got some succulents for our dining room table.  Love them❤❤

 

 

 

Yesterday they started milling the lumber of the tree.  The lumber from the tree is going to go to Habitat for Humanity.  They sent us a few pictures of the milling process.  I think it's so interesting and I'm so happy the wood is going to build a home for someone.  

 

 

Tonight Ava has  a basketball game. It's the first round of sectionals.  We will be there cheering her on!

 

I've hoping this girl has her baby today. April is a giraffe that lives at Animal Adventure park.  We went there last summer.  It's a small zoo close to our house and it was a fun day trip.  Any day now she's going to have her baby!!  Ava and I have been watching  the live stream on Facebook.   

 
I hope you've had a great week!!  
Xoxo 

2 comments:

R's Rue said...

Great.
www.rsrue.blogspot.com

Laura Darling said...

I have April's live stream on my computer right now! I've been checking in on her since Thursday -- I am ready for her to have this baby!! :)