Friday, February 3, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am soooo happy it's Friday!  We have a lot of fun things planned for the weekend and I can't wait for it to get started!  


 
1.  Sadly we are in the home stretch of Ava's basketball season.   Tonight her team plays their biggest rival.  Ava and her friend C are ready for the challenge 🏀❤ 
I love Friday night basketball games.  

 

2. I'm so excited because in May Branch and Bloom will be teaming up with my dear friend Jenn to offer a full day  Farm and Yoga retreat.   We are going to tour the farm, Jenn is going to teach two yoga classes, R and I will teach a craft class and then we are going to have a fresh, local lunch.  It's going to be a fabulous day!  We've been planning for a few weeks and we sent out the Facebook invite yesterday.  It's going to be such a fun event!

 

3.  I love this quote.  I saw it on another blog and I knew I had to share it. Too often people feel threatened or insecure by others. And often it is friends feeling that way about other friends.  This is a good reminder for all of us ❤

 
  4.  Since Jan. 1 I've been trying to eat healthy.  I've been having avocado toast for breakfast this week and I'm loving it.  It keeps me full until lunch. 


5.  In March I'm going to Florida to Disney with my family.  After Disney I'm going to meet three of my friends for a girls weekend in St. Pete's.  After a winter of cold, snow and ice  I'm ready for some sunshine. My friend M who booked our hotel sent me this picture.  I  can't wait to be there!

2 comments:

ap said...

Your March is very enticing! Have a nice weekend!

Bethany @ Our 4 Sons Plus 1...Super Cute Girly Girl said...

Loved reading this post. Have a great time in Florida, and that retreat sounds awesome!