Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Craft Wednesday {wine cork monogram}

Last month at our craft night we used wine corks.  We bought 1000 on Amazon and has some leftover so I decided to make a wine cork monogram.


I saw this letter on Amazon.  I ordered it because I thought it would be a good way to use the leftover corks and I thought it would be cute on our bar.

 

I filled the whole thing up with the leftover corks and put it right out on our bar.   G and I don't drink a lot of wine it would take us YEARS to fill this up so I'm glad I had the leftover corks.

 

I like how the red wine stained the corks.  

 

Here is the finished monogram in top of our little bar area.  I love the way it turned out :-)

 


 

Sadly, I'm still sick-ughhhhh!!  I hope I can kick this cold soon!
Xoxo 

0 comments: