Thursday, February 9, 2017

Friday Favorites

Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday favorites.  I am soooo happy it's Friday!  We have no big plans this weekend.  I'm thrilled to have a low key weekend at home.  


 

We had a big unexpected snowstorm Wednesday night and we woke up to a big surprise Thursday when classes were cancelled.  I was thankful because I needed an extra day at home to recover from my cold.  
 I'm hosting Bunco and Book club this month at my house so I picked up these cute pink and gold plates from TJ Maxx.


 

Our March craft night is going to be terrariums.  I made this cute one last weekend so I could use it as a sample for our class.  I love making terrariums in the spring!  

 

I spent last night downloading about 500  pictures of our tree from the AP gallery we have access to.  It expires tomorrow so I wanted to make sure we downloaded all of the ones we wanted. It took forever but I'm glad I saved them all to my computer.  This weekend I want to start putting a photo book together for us about the tree. 

 

Starbucks is getting these cute Lilly Pulitzer water bottles and I need to get one.  We have a Starbucks on campus and it's going to be my first stop this morning on the way to my office.


 

For my birthday I ordered this monogrammed purse.  It finally came in and I absolutely love it!  I use it as a purse and it's big enough to carry my work papers in too. And of course I love  the monogram too :-) 
 
 

I hope you have a fabulous Friday!
Xoxo

0 comments: