Wednesday, July 26, 2017

What's up Wednesday {7.26.17}


It's What's up Wednesday where once a month we share random things that we've been up to this month.  I feel like we just did this and it's already time to do it again--the summer is flying by!!  I don't participate it this every month but you can read my June WUW here and one from March here, and one from January here


What we are eating this week...We always grill a ton in the summer---steaks, chicken, burgers and vegetables on the grill.  It's so easy and it doesn't heat up our kitchen!!  It's also blueberry season in NY.  I went blueberry picking with my friend Rachael on Saturday.  I got 7 pounds!  So far I have made blueberry pancakes, blueberry margaritas and a yummy blueberry pie.  I am going to post the recipe for the blueberry margarita tomorrow.



What I'm reminiscing about...All the FUN we've had this summer! Summer of 2017 has been great. It's going by way too quick but we are trying to enjoy every moment.



What I'm loving...Quiet family time, dinners at home, time with friends-summer is the BEST!




What we've been up to...Ava just got home from a week at the beach in Florida with her two BFF's.  Her friend Sam (on the right) moved to Florida and Ava spent a week down there visiting Sam and her family and seeing their new home.  She had a great time!


I just spent a weekend in Saratoga with my friends and we had a great time!  



What I'm dreading...thankfully nothing right now

What I'm working on...We have a craft class for Branch and Bloom at the library on Saturday morning.  We are going to teach people how to make terrariums.  I have been working on getting things organized for Saturday.


What I'm excited about...Brock is coming home for a week in August!  We can't wait to see him and spend time with him.  He starts classes at Arizona State on August 17.



What I'm watching/reading...I am not watching anything on TV right now.  We are too busy enjoying the outside and all the summer activities.  I read two books this month and I am going to do a book review post on Monday.  You can read my book review post from June here.



What I'm wearing...dresses, dresses and more dresses!  I have been living in TJ Maxx dresses this summer.


What I'm doing this weekend...Friday night we are looking forward to a quiet night at home, Saturday I am teaching a craft class on terrariums at the library and I am going to a concert and Sunday my friends and I rented a pontoon boat and we are going to spend a day on the lake!

What I'm looking forward to next month...Brock being home and Ava's going away party are the two big things on our calendar for next month.  


Happy Wednesday!
Xoxo



























What else is new...We are getting Ava ready to go to the Czech Republic.  She leaves at the end of August.  She




0 comments: