Friday, July 28, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We have a fun weekend planned so I'm ready to get it started.  Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.  We have a fun weekend planned-I am teaching a craft class for Branch and Bloom, G and I are going to a concert Saturday night and on Sunday I am going to the lake with friends.  It's going to be a great weekend.


1.  Brock is coming home in one week!  We are thrilled that he is coming home and have some fun things planned for him when he is here.


2. Another favorite this week is avacado toast.  I have been eating it every morning for breakfast.  It is so good and so filling!


3.  Our dog Lilly LOVES laying by the front windows in our house to look out at people walking by and cars driving by.  If you need to find her ever you know where to look :)



4.  I ordered some fun new cleaning products from Grove Collaborative and I've had fun trying them out this week.  I love the geranium scent from Mrs. Meyers so I stocked up on that one.  



5.  I got this cardboard palm plant at the Farmer's Market about a month ago and it's loving it's new pot.  It has been growing like crazy in our sunroom!




That's it for me this week.  I hope you have a great weekend!!
Xoxo


0 comments: