Monday, July 10, 2017

Weekend Fun

We love everything about  summer ❤️. This weekend we spent a lot of time outside enjoying the sunshine. Ava had the Gus Macker basketball tournament this weekend.  She loves playing in this tournament every year and we love watching her play.



Friday I went on a wine tour with my friends.  We visited six wineries on Cayuga Lake which is one of the Finger Lakes.  
It was so interesting learning about the different wines and I always love time with my friends.   





We spent the night in Ithaca on Friday night and a wonderful dinner at Just a Taste a tapas restaurant.




Saturday morning we got up early and headed to Buttermilk Falls to hike.  It was a beautiful morning for a hike!  








After our hike we went to the Ithaca Farmers Market for a little shopping and lunch.  Ithaca has the most amazing Farmers Market and I love visiting there when I'm in Ithaca. 

I got a Greek gyro for lunch it was amazing!  After lunch we headed home.  It was a great little getaway. 

Sunday morning I left home at 5:30am to run the Boilermaker 5k with my friend T.  This is my favorite race of the entire year and I'm so happy we were able to fit it in. This race is my favorite because of the tremendous crowd support along the race route and the incredible after party.  




We spent the rest of Sunday at Ava's basketball tournament.  

For dinner Sunday night G and I went to our friend's house for a cookout.  After dinner the guys played poker and we made these signs.  I love the way they turned out ❤️  



It was a great weekend!!  





0 comments: