Monday, July 17, 2017

Happy Things {June}

I like to do this post at the beginning of the month but summer is flying by for us so I am just getting it up today.  Every day I write down one happy thing that happened during the day as a way to remember the fun little moments that happen each day.  I did this every day in 2016 and I wrote one big post about it here.



For 2017 I am doing one of these posts every month. Its fun for me to go back and look at our happy things during the different months.

January

February

March

April

May

1-yoga and coffee date
2-Avett Brothers concert at Ommegang
3-Country Living Fair with Sab
4-Sunday night dinner with the family :)
5-Book Club (we read What She Left Behind it was a great book!  You can read my book review here
6-Walk in the park with Ava and Lilly
7-Our 20th anniversary!!!!
8-June Bunco!
9-Plant and Pose our June craft night.  You can see pictures from our Plant and Pose here.  
10-Dinner out for anniversary
11-Tea at the Otesaga
12-Walk with Jenn and Vicki (it was 90 degrees and SO hot!!)
13-Cleveland to see the LA Dodgers play
14-Cleveland trip
15-Fireworks night!
16-Art in Bloom
17-Brunch at Rachael's
18-Graduation Party for Gabby
19-Quiet night at home with the family
20-Baseball game with Donna and Inez
21-Walk with Ava in the park
22-Fireworks at County Club
23-Dinner and movie out with Lisa and our girls
24-Graduation Parties
25-Yoga retreat
26-Lunch with friends
27-Ava started her summer job!  Taking photos for the baseball camp
28-Hospice Concert
29-Day out on Inez's Boat
30-Ausable Chasm

0 comments: