Friday, July 14, 2017

Friday Favorites

Happy Friday friends!  We have a fun weekend planned so I'm ready to get it started.  Today I am linking up with ErikaNarci and Andrea to share my Friday Favorites.


1-I have a small craft business called Branch and Bloom with my BFF Rachael.  Once a month we host a craft class.  Last night we held our July craft night and made monogrammed wine glasses. This one was our biggest one ever-we had 40 people.  It was a great night!



2-Ava is going to Florida next week to stay with her BFF Sam who moved to Florida with her family earlier this month.  I'm so sad Sam and her family moved away but I'm thrilled Ava will be able to spend time with them next week.



3-I have SO many friends with July birthdays.  I have 4 friends that are celebrating this weekend so we will be going to a few birthday parties and celebrations this weekend which will be so fun!








4-We are having a going away party for Ava next month.
 We ordered her invitations yesterday and this is one of the pictures we used.  Ava is wearing her Rotary jacket that is covered in pins.  The Rotary students exchange pins and put the pins on their jackets. She'll leave for the Czech Republic in about 5 weeks.  



5- I made this wooden sign for our living room this week. I'm going to do a full tutorial next week for my Crafty Wednesday post.



I hope you've had a great week!
Xoxo

1 comments:

Angela said...

The sign you made looks great! Happy Friday!