Monday, July 3, 2017

Hospice Concert 2017

Every year I go to the annual Hospice Concert with my friends.  It's a fun night and the money raised goes to support our local hospice which does so much good for families in our community.  I am thankful that my own family has not had to use hospice but I know so many friends that have used hospice care when their family members are sick and I think it's a wonderful organization.

The tickets are pricey $225 but that includes dinner, drinks and the concert.  This year there were three acts Brett Young, Night Ranger and Daughtry.  Here is my post from last year's concert.

Ava also came to the concert with her friends.  It was so great to have her there too!  She had a great time.
Here are some pictures from the night.


Ava and her friend Mary waiting in line to get in.



My friends and I before walking in to the concert.



My favorite act was Brett Young.  My friend T and I took a selfie with him.



And then after his performance we went backstage and got a big group picture with him.  



Ava and her friends wore matching shirts in different colors which I thought was so cute.  These girls had a great night at the concert. 



Stephanie, Rachael, Mica and me :-)



Night Ranger played next and I knew a lot of their songs. I was looking forward to them but I honestly didn't enjoy them at all because it was too loud.  I guess I'm officially getting old 👵🏼



The last performer was Daughtry.  Ava and her friends were most excited about seeing Daughtry.   He took Ava's f phone and took a selfie with the girls.  They thought that was awesome ❤️



Here are a few more pictures from our fun night.








It was a great concert!  And the perfect way to start the summer. 
Xoxo

0 comments: