Tuesday, July 25, 2017

A weekend in Saratoga

I spent a fun weekend with my girlfriends in Saragota.  We like to go to Saratoga once a year for a fun getaway. You can read about our trip last year here.   This year we did shopping, a concert and a trip to the Saratoga races.  We packed a lot into our day and a half getaway!

We started out Sunday afternoon with a Linner (late lunch/early dinner)  at Salt and Char.  We got to sit outside on the patio which was so great.



















My friend Sabrina and I split a wedge salad



and then we split a wagyu/mushroom burger and fries.  Everything was delicious!   I would highly recommend this restaurant and I'm hoping to go back soon with Graig.




After lunch we did a little shopping in Saratoga and then I went with my friend T and her two sisters to the Florida/Georgia Line concert.  The concert was at SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center) and we had lawn seats.  I saw Dixie Chicks at SPAC last summer and it's always fun to go to a concert there.


Only T and I went to the concert so I sent this picture to our other 4 friends to show them how PACKED the concert was.  There was so many people and it was so HOT.  We managed to get to the front of the lawn seat area and we stayed there for the whole concert. It was a great show!






For one of the songs they wanted us to hold up our phones with our flashlighs on which I thought made a neat picture.



Monday we woke up and it was pouring rain.  We had planned to go to the race track but instead  we  did a little shopping at the mall.  We went to a delicious place called Boca Bistro for lunch.

\

After lunch it had finally stopped raining so we went to the racetrack.  I was planning to wear a dress and a cute hat but it was chilly so I had to wear capris and a long sleeved shirt :(  I did a whole post on the Saratoga race track last year.  You can read it here.






I love these ladies so much I am so glad we were able to get away for a fun weekend!



I hope you have a great week!
Xoxo

0 comments: