Saturday, July 15, 2017

Saturday Snack {guacamole}

Yesterday two of my frieds ceebrated their birthdays!  My dear friend Sabrina had a birthday so a big group of us celebrated by taking her out to lunch.  It was so fun to get together and catch up ❤️❤️ and Sabrina loved it!  She loves her birthday so getting a big group together to celebrate was perfect!




Yesterday was also my friend Jenn's birthday.  She turned 50 and she had a party at her house last night.  She had it catered and everyone brought a snack to share.  I made homemade guacamole and it was a big hit!  
Jenn and I are in a book group together and we just click.  We have so much in common and always laugh like crazy when we are together.   I was so happy to celebrate with her!

My friend Jenn is in the middle of this picture.  I love her to pieces ❤️

Here is my recipe for homemade guacamole.  It is so easy and it tastes so fresh and delicious.


Homemade Guacamole 
4 ripe avacados
2 tomatoes
1/2 t coarse sea salt
2/2 t onion powder
Juice from one lime

Cut the avacados in half and scoop out with a spoon.  Smash avacados with a fork.  Cut up tomatoes and add to avacados and stir.  Mix in salt and onion powder and squeeze the juice from one fresh lime.  Combine all ingredients together until well mixed.  Add two of the avacados pits to keep the guacamole fresh.  Store in an airtight container until ready to  serve. 



I hope you enjoy this recipe.  Ava and I love guacamole so I make it a lot!



0 comments: